ARCH Homescshool group will be running a used book sale this year. Please contact Georgia Kovacs if you would like to participate at bujew2001(AT)yahoo.com
How it Works:
When you drop your books off for the sale, please include a business-size self-addressed envelope at the sellers’ table. This will make it a lot easier to send you your money after the sale.
***The sale is not limited to books. You may sell DVDs, CDs, manipulatives, maps, games, flashcards, etc.
1. Labeling – on the back book cover, please tape a 3 x 5 inch index card with the following information:
- Your name
- Your phone number or e-mail address
- Title of the item
- Grade level
(Blue painter’s tape works well for this- it doesn’t damage the books.)
2. Sets of Books- If you have sets of books, please make sure they are marked as such and bundled well. Tape an index with the information requested in #1 onto the bundle.
3. Drop off- You can drop the books off at Our Lady of Lourdes on Friday between 9-11am the day of the conference. Or contact Georgia to make arrangements to drop off prior to the day of the conference.
4. Pick Up – At the end of the sale, you are asked to pick up any sale items that weren’t sold. Money for the items that were sold will not be dispersed at the sale. Your index cards from items that were sold, and a check for your sales will be mailed to you the following week.
5. Payment – Cash/Check
6. Sellers are requested to make a donation from the proceeds of their sales. A suggested amount is 10% which is consistent with sales fees at other local used book sales but any amount will be appreciated. All donations from this book sale will go to help defray the cost of our annual Homeschool Mass and Reception.
7. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org the number of boxes of curriculum you plan to sell, grade level/subject, and job you would like to do to help make the sale a success! This sale can be a great way to clear your shelves for all the great items you find at the conference! Contact info: email@example.com
8. Please do not bring items to sell that contain obviously anti-Catholic sentiment. Thank you!
9. Please forward this on to other Catholic homeschool groups.