USED-BOOK SALE GENERAL INFORMATION
All relevant new or gently used educational — especially Catholic — resources are welcome – text books, workbooks, syllabi, saints stories, classic children’s literature, quality wooden puzzles, manipulatives. etc.
1. Sellers must register in advance by emailing Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 15, 2012.
2. Materials for the sale must be brought to the Residence Hall/Recreation Center, site of the Vendor Hall and Used Book Sale, on the North Central College campus 440 South Brainard Street in Naperville. Drop-off hours are 8AM until 11 AM on Friday July 20.
3. Once registered, you will receive a label template for you to print and tape on every item you are bringing to sell. (painter’s tape highly recommended)
4. Sellers must provide an alphabetical list of all items submitted to facilitate collecting proceeds as well as unsold items.
5. Sellers will receive 70% of the sale proceeds. Checks will be mailed to sellers within a week after the conference.
6. Donated items are also welcome.
7. The Book Sale will be open Friday from 1:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. & Saturday from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
8. Sellers must collect their unsold items between 2:00 p.m. and 3:15 p.m. on Saturday, July 21st. Any uncollected items will be donated.
9. Requests for early drop-off or deferred collection should be directed to Rachel Salomon at email@example.com.
10. Volunteers are needed to help with the used book sale and registration. Volunteers who sign up for a two hour shift at either areas will be able to shop the used-book pre-sale on Friday, July 20th from noon to 1:00pm. Shifts available are:
Used Book Sale Registration
1:00p.m. – 3:00p.m 1:00p.m. – 3:00p.m.
3:30p.m. – 5:30p.m. 3:00p.m. – 5:00p.m.
6:00p.m. – 8:00p.m. 5:00p.m. – 7:00p.m.
9:00a.m. – 11:00a.m. 9:00a.m. – 11:00a.m.
11:30a.m. – 1:30p.m. 11:30a.m. – 1:30p.m.
2:00p.m. – 4:00p.m.
Contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org, to sign up as a volunteer.